Good attendance is essential for all of our students. Please make sure all students are bringing in a note if they are absent. Truancy meetings will be held with parents, students, and the Assistant Principal if a student accumulates more than 6 unexcused absences. Students are counted present if they arrive before 10:00 a.m.
It is also very important for students to arrive at school on time every day. Students will be counted as tardy if they are not physically in their classroom by the time the bell rings at 8:20. Excessive absences and tardies will result in parents having to attend a Truancy Class with the district truancy officer.
We love to have all of our students here with us every day!
Magnolia ISD is offering a new channel of communication free to parents, community members, students, and staff, the Magnolia ISD Mobile App. The app provides the latest news from the district and individual schools, important school and District updates, lunch menus and accounts, access to Home Access Center (HAC), athletic schedules, and the District's social media sites. Click this story for more information.
- The front doors are open in the morning at 7:45 am. No children are to be dropped off and left unsupervised before that time.
- Early Morning Childcare is available beginning at 6:30 am for $1.50 per day. Students should be dropped off in the back of the school and go to the cafeteria. Click this article for an application.
- The tardy bell rings at 8:20. Students must be in class before the bell.
- Transportation changes will not be made after 2:30. If we do not receive a call or note from you before 2:30, your child will go home the usual way.
- Students will not be able to be checked out after 2:30 unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Parents need to remain in their cars during dismissal. Do not park and walk up to get your child.
Thank you for helping our school to run safely and efficiently!
Home Access Center is the portal used by MISD to allow parents/guardians and students access to attendance and grades. Click on this story for more information about how to register online.
Volunteers make a huge impact on our students' school experience, and we welcome you to get involved. All volunteers must complete a criminal history authorization form each year. This information is confidential and will be processed through the Magnolia ISD Human Resource office. Follow the link in this post to complete the form.